The guest speakers will explain what digital citizenship is and what are competences for democratic culture. Part two of the event will cover the online spaces and its impact on the well-being of young people.
Guest speakers: Chloe Jordan, Cedric Vermeiren and Aladdin Rifai.
Conceptual model for digital citizenship
– Digital citizenship defined
– Competences for democratic culture
– Developing digital citizenship competences across the 10 digital domains
– A lifelong path towards digital citizenship
Living digital citizenship
– Nine guiding principles for digital citizenship
– How does technology impact human interaction
– Informational challenges to health and well-being
Health, technology and sport
Share with your friends