The 2023 edition of the Youth Assembly will be held on the occasion of the 31st ENGSO General Assembly, on the Greek island of Crete, in Hersonissos, on 12-14 May 2023. The event will be hosted by the Hellenic Paralympic Committee. On the same occasion, the ENGSO EU Seminar and a Members seminar will be organised.
The Youth Assembly will be held on Saturday, 13 May 2023, at 15:30 EET.
The 2021-2023 mandate is coming to an end, therefore the 2023 Youth Assembly will include the elections of a new Committee: Chair, Vice Chair and 7 members.
Are you between 18 and 33 years old? Are you motivated and can dedicate your time to supporting the European Youth Sport movement? Are you supported by the ENGSO Member organisation? Take the opportunity and become an ENGSO Youth committee member.
The elections will take place during the Youth Assembly on 13 May 2023, in Hersonissos, Crete.
More info: [email protected]
We are thrilled to welcome you to our ENGSO Youth Committee!
What does it mean to be an ENGSO Youth committee member?
– Part of an enthusiastic team who is promoting sport as a tool for development (and to change lives),
– an environment where you can grow professionally and personally,
– chance to shape European agenda through policy papers and advocacy for youth and sport,
– opportunity to make decisions for the development of youth sport,
– opportunity to represent #ENGSOyouth in various events,
– support/follow international projects where you will be able to use sport as a tool to help people,
– opportunity to build an international network.
What kind of engagements will you have as an ENGSO Youth committee member?
– Support ENGSO Youth’s strategy 2020-2023 implementation and upcoming 2024-2026 strategy elaboration and implementation,
– attendance of at least 4 out of 6 meetings per year + the Youth Assembly,
– host of 1 committee meeting per mandate,
– involvement in one of our working groups (you will be responsible to be up to
– date about your working group topic, develop position papers and create actions,)
– support of projects related to the topic of your working group,
– advocate for youth empowerment and youth leadership,
– invest 3-5 hours/week of your time to fulfil your responsibilities.
What kind of financial commitment your sending organisation (ENGSO Member organisation) will have?
– Your sending organisation should financially support your attendance to ENGSO Youth committee meetings (Travel & Accommodation: Approximately 2000-3000 EUR/year).
– Your sending organisation should host the ENGSO Youth committee for one lunch/dinner during the committee meeting hosted by your country.
The 2023 edition of the Youth Assembly will be held on the occasion of the 31st ENGSO General Assembly.
The event will begin on Friday, 12 May 2023 and end with a farewell dinner on the Saturday’s evening, 13 May 2023. Earlier on Friday, an additional seminar about Inclusion, Equality and Disability in Sport, led by the team from the project EQUIP, will be held.
ENGSO member seminar will start on Friday afternoon, followed by the EU seminar on Saturday morning. The highlight of the event – ENGSO General Assembly will take place on Saturday, 13 May 2023 at 13:30 EET time, and will be followed by the ENGSO Youth Assembly (15:30 EET).
Share with your friends